Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, guys & gals. hope you can help. my mate has a 54 reg clio 1.2 he went to put the radio on, but, its totally dead. it was working last time he was in the car. how does he get it back on. ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re clio radio

hi, chris m, just been on phone, to mate, he says, checked fuse box, & all ok. must be a in-line fuse then. he,s busy pulling the radio out now. thanks for info.:)

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I have one of these cars and having had the headunit out a few times i'm sure there is no inline fuse iirc there is no fuse at the back of them either.
Unlikely your friend has a voltmeter but if they do it would make life much simpler if you could just check to see if it is getting any power. Try switching on manually and with the ignition as they are both fused seperatly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re.dead clio radio

hi, tidy clio. thanks for the info m8. we found the problem.:) the fuse [main box] was blown. on the very end. hard to see, as we always look at the middle bit. put in the code, & its working ok . cheers m8.;) p.s. you are right. no in line fuse. thanks again. good forum this.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts