Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle:2002 1.9 dci 100 Renault Trafic
Problem:Recent coil EML come on my dashboard so took the van for a diagnostic check which resulted in the following codes arising-
72-fuel pressure low in rail
102-injector cylinder 4,low voltage
Feels like its missing at times and slight loss of power,but i wouldnt say limp mode.
Can anyone please tell me what the cause of these issues are and what is needed for me to eradicate this problem besides sticking 2 ton of dynamite in the rear and sending it to Renault hell!!
Many thanks,Gary

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
Firstly the fault codes don't seem to be Renault specific so in essence may not be giving a true picture of what is happening
But if the fuel pressure is too low in the fuel rail the injectors may not fire correctly.

If it were mine I would check the fuel filter for signs of metal partivke contaminatin. It's a cheap and easy check.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Madnoel10,i should have said it was from a snap on diagnostics machine,my apologies.Thanks for your advice,i will proceed to do what you've suggested and hope TNT is not required,Gary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.