Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! My megane blew up on the m25 yesterday... turbo! Quite spectacular have to say. Anyway the garage are saying that the intercooler is trashed but the garage where we previously had work done in Norwich is saying he can get it reconditioned and back in working order. Basically the norwich garage reconditioned the engine in january and the turbo incident is not connected and is unfortuantely for us very bad luck. The guy in Norwich is willing to help us out to avoid the garage in Maidstone putting a new one in and charging us £400 on top of the turbo.
My problem is I need to DHL the intercooler to Norwich and I need the dimensions for a quote.
Can anyone give me a rough idea even if it's only running outside with a tape measure!!!! I seem to remember they are fairly light but any guesses on weight would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
I've just looked back at your old post and I guess it's the 2004 Megane 2 1.9dCi?.

If so,have a look here and you will not only have the diamensions of the intercooler,you'll also see that the garage who were going to charge you £400 for a new one are having a laugh.....

http://www.eurocarparts.com/intercooler

(hopefully the link works,if so then just click on 'check fitments' and the diamensions will appear)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.