Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and dolls wondered if anyone no what going on with my kangoo ite a 03plate dci70 turbo.well it pops out the dip stick and oil sprays everywhere ive cleaned out top breather pipes and they were thick with clotted oil is there any pipes im missing.also i noticed the dipstick is a flimsie white one is this right? or should it be a yellow type
1 more thing it dont smoke passed its mot emmisions second time around cleared up a bit after cleaned and changed filters
thanks for all the great info ive collect from people like you:toast:

D

·
0 Posts
If the breather pipes we're blocked, then you can bet your life where they connect to are also blocked.
I'd give it a damn good clean through and some engine flush and an oil change before you start blowing cam / crank oil seals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the breather pipes we're blocked, then you can bet your life where they connect to are also blocked.
I'd give it a damn good clean through and some engine flush and an oil change before you start blowing cam / crank oil seals.
thanks danthevan im curently takin the sump off and start there it also very tapetly? would this be down to it or are they adjustable many thanks..

cars in garage renault kangoo,nissan serena,audi a4,ford iveco...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts