Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a mirrorless camera but can't afford one? Tried this yesterday. Didn't work. All I get is an ERR message on the LCD. Any suggestions? I followed the video closely.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't ask why the video is showing twice. I really don't know.

And if it doesn't play, here is the link "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFalW2rmaXI&t=16s"

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Did you use a 500 Volt rated pliers ?
As it moves in and out through the autofucus inductive loop it can generate high voltages which vaporises the silver on the mirror. Game over. :)

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
21,892 Posts
Very informative so much so that I have made this the lead article in my well read "Bodgers Daily" annual magazine!!

Also included in this weeks issue totally free are a pair of used (to cut costs down) a pair of electrician's rubber flip-flops. AND get this a pair of 10000 volts proof genuine imitation plastic leather covered pliers!:laugh:

Sooo beat the rush and get to your local fishmongers before being sold out!:grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Very informative so much so that I have made this the lead article in my well read "Bodgers Daily" annual magazine!!

Also included in this weeks issue totally free are a pair of used (to cut costs down) a pair of electrician's rubber flip-flops. AND get this a pair of 10000 volts proof genuine imitation plastic leather covered pliers!:laugh:

Sooo beat the rush and get to your local fishmongers before being sold out!:grin2:

Dear Editor,
It is with some regret that I write to cancel my subscription to your erstwhile interesting publication. Please ignore any IOUs that may have crossed in the post. It's not so much that you have taken to using different size staples and uniform page size in the same issue, a minor inconvenience but in three of the last four annuals at least of one of the readers projects actually worked. Imagine my embarassment at our local chapter meeting when the president threw the switch on my entry and the bloody thing worked. No tripping, burning smells, dimming street lamps. To add insult to injury the bin men actually rescued it from the bin.
Yours etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts