Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have to say that McCLaren on Bridgestone Tyres and having Alonso and Hamilton this season they have so much pace compared to Ferrari this season iam a Ferrari man and always have been i thought that Ferrari was on another plant this season but iam not that sure about this iam not that keen on Alonso but that and McCLaren and him are like fish and chips and Ron Dennis this is a team to watch out for this season

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Well i have to say that McCLaren on Bridgestone Tyres and having Alonso and Hamilton this season they have so much pace compared to Ferrari this season iam a Ferrari man and always have been i thought that Ferrari was on another plant this season but iam not that sure about this iam not that keen on Alonso but that and McCLaren and him are like fish and chips and Ron Dennis this is a team to watch out for this season

Early day's Donald, One swallow does not make a summer, Hope it's a close run thing tho the sport needs it..

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Raikonnen p1ssed the Aussie race,and I haven't seen anything to be too concerned about yet Donald!.All we need to do is stop young Lewis getting off the line so well.:)

Have faith,the reds will be marching in come the end of the season.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raikonnen p1ssed the Aussie race,and I haven't seen anything to be too concerned about yet Donald!.All we need to do is stop young Lewis getting off the line so well.:)

Have faith,the reds will be marching in come the end of the season.:)
God i hope so i have to admit a have a soft spot for McCLaren but Alonso i have time for him at all but him and Bridgestone with McCLaren look to be very Dangerous i do relise its early days but lets not hope there always on top of the grid because i do not think Ferrari have the pace of what i have seen iam worried

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Don't panic!:d

The Ferrari is the faster car,we just need to get both cars to the front in the first corner and we'll be away with the mixer!

Massa needs to calm down a bit,too.He showed his old side today,I hope that is his one mistake for the season.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't panic!:d

The Ferrari is the faster car,we just need to get both cars to the front in the first corner and we'll be away with the mixer!

Massa needs to calm down a bit,too.He showed his old side today,I hope that is his one mistake for the season.:)
well iam already looking forward for next week fingers XXX Lag and i hope Alonso's car blows up pushing it to much on the last lap:d for Massa to get the win

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Raikonnen p1ssed the Aussie race
He also pi$$ed off the Italian Aussie's in the run up to the race!! Could hear the fans boo-ing him when he was on the top step :rofl:

Has been good to see some decent racing going on so far, what with Hamilton having a couple of storming starts and good finishes!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even though the nasty German has gone,Ferrari are still being accused of cheating.:rolleyes:

The fact is,Red Bull,BMW and a few others were using a similar system,and to be honest,the amount of effect on a track like Albert Park is negligible.

McLaren got it right in Malaysia,and fair play to them,but Ferrari haven't lost a half a second a lap advantage overnight.

Apparently Honda are also using a few 'debatable' aerodynamic devices too,but someone should explain to them that they've put them on backwards.:d.Poor old Jensen,I fear that he could become the forgotten man,especially as there is a new British hero on the scene.

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Hamilton was driving like an old pro, but we will have to wait and see. I seem to remember Jensen getting similar plaudits in his 1st season.

Although for real racing, this sunday is the "hell of the North" or Paris - Roubaix. I'm hoping for snow in Northen France, but even if it's dry it's a killer.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
McLaren got it right in Malaysia,and fair play to them,but Ferrari haven't lost a half a second a lap advantage overnight.
You would be surprised how quickly the teams are developing the cars. I know McLaren introduced a large number of improvements between Australia and Malaysia - primarily aerodynamic - at the same time as Ferrari were on their back foot a little with dealing with their bendy car.

That, together with a radical cooling system designed from the MP4-22's inception to deal with hot races such as Malaysia with little aerodynamic penalty, has resulted in McLaren having a genuinely faster car. IMHO of course.

McLaren certainly have a number of other improvements up their sleeve (they're coming up with ideas faster than they can manufacture them), but whether they're enough to keep them ahead is another matter.

Bahrain's too soon for any team to design and test any major developments, so I guess we'll have to wait until Spain to see if Ferrari's got an answer to McLaren's pace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts