Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am Sasha from Belgrade, Serbia.

I have RENAULT Espace III (2000) with engine of 2000 cm3.

I have wheels 17" - 7 1/2 J just now.
But I intend to by 15" wheels.

And I find - some wheels (5x108) with diameter of central hole 60mm and wonder would they fit on my car. That wheels were on Laguna II 1.6 - owner said to me. Infact I am not in a position to try it on may car - they are too far....

Any answer will be welcome.

Thanks everyone in advance!

Greetings from Serbia!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
5x108 60.1mm bore is the correct fitment, and offset should be similar between the Espace and Laguna... But you'll need to confirm that 15" wheels will fit over the discs on your Espace...

I notice 15" wheels are listed as a possibility in the Lag II owner's manual but I've never seen one so equipped, at least in the UK. How odd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ayurael !

Yes that`s the question - space over discs !

Anyway - my
conclusion is - nothing without probe...

Best regards from Belgrade, Serbia

from Sasha

p.s. if I would be in a chance to probe 15" wheels on my car - I will certainly posted here.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Which engine is your Espace fitted with?.My 2000 2 litre RT-X is fitted with 15'' wheels as standard,I'm pretty sure all the pre-facelift Espace 3's had 15's in fact,even the V6.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES they DO - - - Re: Do wheels from Laguna II suits to Espace III

Hi everyone,

The answer on my post is POSITIVE - actually I probed 15" wheels (from Laguna II) on my car and they suits.

Infact one more fact - IF YOURS WHEEL FOR EMERGENCY (RESERVE or 5TH) IS 15" inches then PROBABLY (with 99%) YOU CAN PUT 15" WHEELS on YOURS CAR.

My reserve wheel is 15".

Best regards
Sasha

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Espace currently wears Silverstone 17" alloy wheels from a Laguna, but I want to use smaller wheels with larger profile tyres for a softer ride. I bought a set of 15" steel wheels, supposedly from a Laguna II, they do NOT fit over the discs. (2.2 dTI The Race).
Surprisingly also, the wheel bolts for the Silverstones do not fit through the holes in the steels - do you think I have been sold non-Renault wheels?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts