Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got genuine Renault dog guard off ebay for a 2003 megane estate. I can see where it fits and there are 3 holes on the bracket but unsure how they are connected to the car, or do they just fix to the plastic trim round the rear seatbelt/back window. Is there a fixing kit I should be loking for. Is this a cheap job.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It would appear that there should have been a fixing kit that came with the dog guard when new. As the people that sold it bought the car second hand they were probably unaware. So I am left with a problem, find a solution or find a fixing kit. My solution is rivet bolts into the plastic trim unless someone has a better idea?

G

·
I have one for my Lag II, I bought it when I had a hatchback, it came with some brackets that required drilling, I never bothered, just dropped the back seat and put it n place.

I use the same one on my ST, and fit it in the same way.

The ST one has two additional hangers at the top that go into the loops on the side of the roof, but the one I have and the way I have fitted it has always worked just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.