Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi experts

i have another issue aswell as my tracking. this one i thought was fairly simple but it doesnt look like it. some nutter broke my drivers side mirror at night as i forget to power fold the mirrors he must have kicked it or summut not sure. the mirror was broken aswell as the shell and mechanism. i brought another power folding mirror which folds in and everything works but when i get into the car after i have left it alone it starts messing around and moving by itself. i am talking about the mirror itself not the folding mechanism. now if i leave them folded in start the cover then after 10 secs roughly unfold them they stay the same the way i set them but if i switch engine get out then go to it after 10 mins it resets the mirror for some reason and goes all the way up

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Presumably your replacement mirror was from another Initiale (as they have memory mirrors) and that you have set the mirror position by pressing the seat button until it beeps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure if its from another initiale but it looked exactly the same with the inners being exactly the same and no i havent done the memory thing yet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts