Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me how to remove my radio and speaker cover to check connections clio 1.2 2014 thanks billy

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,705 Posts
the speaker covers should just pry off with a plastic trim pry tool, the speaker itself will be screwed into the door, it is more than likely that the speaker has blown, because generally parts of Amps in stereos dont blow the whole Amp blows, and in that case you would have no sound at all, so pry off the cover, you will probably find the speaker cone torn

welcome to the forums Billy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the speaker covers should just pry off with a plastic trim pry tool, the speaker itself will be screwed into the door, it is more than likely that the speaker has blown, because generally parts of Amps in stereos dont blow the whole Amp blows, and in that case you would have no sound at all, so pry off the cover, you will probably find the speaker cone torn

welcome to the forums Billy
thanks for your reply vapulabis i will try what you said is it worth checking fuse if there is one for speakers

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,705 Posts
thanks for your reply vapulabis i will try what you said is it worth checking fuse if there is one for speakers
there are no fuses for speakers, just the stereo itself

1 - 4 of 4 Posts