Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking my mark II to France for the first time but cant find a diagram for the headlights to see where to fit the beam benders! have one for the mark 1. Can any one help please????

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
I think that it depends on the make of beam benders. what make are yours?

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Eurolites headlamp beam adaptors, which can be purchased from halfords have diagrams etc for all cars (or so they say) I emailed them to confirm where to put them on my 2006 scenic...they replied within a couple of hours. Might be worth trying them.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Reactions: Andella

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
no problemo

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see this is an old thread so has anyone recent eexperience of beam dippers for a Scenic 2? I have been using the Eurolites on mine for last 8/9 years. By accident left them on for the MOT last month and the garage told me they were fitted incorrectly (despite us agreeing they were fitted correctly according to the instruction sheet).

Part of the problem I find is the fact that the Scenic headlamp lens have no helpful markings on them to show where the masking should go for continental use.

I saw Asterix's advice and will give it try before I go to France next month - but does anyone have any more advice on locating them on the lens? Thanks.

PS just read about the disposable breath test kits we have to carry in france from July 1st!

·
Premium Member
Scenic mk1ph2, RX4, ID35s11
5,253 Posts
re new Alcohol test kit......

Thats an Empty bottle of chateau plonk-cheap in the rear footwell isnt it???:rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts