Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember at Xmas a question being asked when people were finishing work.

So, when do people finish for easter? :)

I finish in precisely 3 hours, 30 mins and 10 seconds :d

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have a good break SB. I'm off to Whitstable tomorrow for a few days, with luck.
Sounds heavenly :)

I'm probably gonna pop up to the lakes at some stage and I think i'll also be getting drunk in the daytime if this glorious weather continues ;)

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
what is work?

S

·
0 Posts
I'll be finishing normal time on the Thursday and the pager will be on all weekend as usual :(

No plans to go anywhere at present but we'll try and go out and do something at some stage...

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
SB years of long unsocial hours and hard graft, nothin jammy about it

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
SB years of long unsocial hours and hard graft, nothin jammy about it
I've been doing 10 years of 2 jobs with unsociable hours amounting to almost 60 hours a week :crazy: No wonder i look 30 when in fact i'm only 20 :p

Gonna have a go on that euro millions this week ;)

Poor selly also, your boss must be a slave driver :p

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Right here goes for a good moan ............

I finish at 7 tonight, start at 7 tomorrow morning thru to 7 tomorrow night and them I'm nightshift all weekend Fri, Sat and Sun, 7 till 7 thru to Mon morning.

Bleedin' shifts :mad:

Pays the bills though I suppose :rolleyes:

Enjoy your time off folks & have a beer or two for me.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Finish normal time tomorrow.
Taking 2 days extra leave on Tues & Wed so not back until Thursday next week!:d

No plans to go away, a few day trips maybe.

Who needs to go away when you live in Cornwall & the sun shines!
We will be dusting the bbq off as well.

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Leroy finishes at 2.00pm on Thursday and also gets a yummy Lindt Easter Egg from the firm :) :)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
WHAT EGG yum yum yum :) i love Lindt chocolate my ears were bothering me there just came in from the Garden and came on line what have i missed is the Sel giving free eggs to all Supporters:d :d :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I am picking up the Grandchild on Friday have her for the whole weekend don't care if it is rain, hail or shine I will enjoy every second of it, Be absolutely shattered on Monday but treasure every moment.

Bliss

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I am picking up the Grandchild on Friday have her for the whole weekend don't care if it is rain, hail or shine I will enjoy every second of it, Be absolutely shattered on Monday but treasure every moment.

Bliss

Regards

Ottoman
Good for you Otto i have not seen the weather for the weekend yet but fingers XXXX i was going to be going away with the van this weekend but she is in having her first service but will go out with the kids 16 11 years old not sure if they will be up to boiling there eggs and painting them then rolling them on Sunday:) i think we might go up to Dunkeld with some food? well we will see what the waether brings for Sunday i hope you have a good weekend all the best.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Thanks Donald .

Dunkeld will be very busy this time of year especially if the weather is good. Countryside is looking fantastic just now with the quality of light in that area.

Have a nice one Donald no matter what you chose to do, Enjoy.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 20 of 34 Posts