Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Just a quick question as a buyer is it OK for my to send a message to the seller in relation to the item i bought and payed for and ask them to give me Feedback???

I ask as i have a few outstanding items that i have bought and have gave positive feedback for but i have yet to receive any back:( there has not been any problems or reasons for them not giving me any in return i just think they have forgot??as any item i have bought is payed for there and then,so in a nut shell i would just like some back in return:d,

Cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Hi Donald just send them a message through the e-bay system asking them wheres my FEEDBACK:baseballbat:they should then send feedback to you,some of them are a waste of space....

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Donald just send them a message through the e-bay system asking them wheres my FEEDBACK:baseballbat:they should then send feedback to you,some of them are a waste of space....

Cheers Ex:d:devil: not getting on your bad side:eek:

I just wasn't sure if it was the done thing:eek::cool: iam away to get me some feedback:d lets hope its good as i have 100% positive feedback:cool:

Cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
I've had the same problem in the past Don...although I only need ask politely once and the feedback is normally there, however, I recently purchased something and provided excellent feedback the day I got the item.

Two weeks later and I still hadn't received feedback so I sent a polite message requesting feedback....nothing. Another two weeks and still no feedback, so I sent another message asking for them to please leave feedback....nothing.

After six weeks, I sent a message saying that I am bored with requesting feedback, that I had provided positive feedabck for them and that it would only be fair if they provided feedback for me.

I got the feedback yesterday.......it read; "You happy now?"......what a ¤¤¤¤ :steam:

I sent a message thanking the guy for the feeback but it would have been more preforential for him to have commented on my immediate payment or the like....he replied saying that feedback was optional......what a complete ar$ehole :loser:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Hmm... feedback might be optional.... but for me (for example) because I dont sell much on eBay and have a low seller score.... then Paypal withholds my funds for 21 days after the buyers payment :( Either the buyer must give +ve feedback OR I have to wait 21 days to ensure no disputes etc.
Which is good for buyer protection, but even now (after the buyer left +ve feedback) Im still waiting for Paypal to shift their a$$ and release my money :( (admittedly its only been 24hrs since the feedback was left) !!

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had the same problem in the past Don...although I only need ask politely once and the feedback is normally there, however, I recently purchased something and provided excellent feedback the day I got the item.

Two weeks later and I still hadn't received feedback so I sent a polite message requesting feedback....nothing. Another two weeks and still no feedback, so I sent another message asking for them to please leave feedback....nothing.

After six weeks, I sent a message saying that I am bored with requesting feedback, that I had provided positive feedabck for them and that it would only be fair if they provided feedback for me.

I got the feedback yesterday.......it read; "You happy now?"......what a ¤¤¤¤ :steam:

I sent a message thanking the guy for the feeback but it would have been more preforential for him to have commented on my immediate payment or the like....he replied saying that feedback was optional......what a complete ar$ehole :loser:
What a losser:devil::devil:Scatz,Iam still a virgin on Ebay and have only sold one item:eek: and i never received feedback for it:( even though they got a Great RC Car for near Nothing:eek: and off the top of my head i think ive bought about 65 items and iam missing some feedback that iam sure i can't even now retrieve:crazy: but there is some that are still showing up but yet still no feedback but they now have polite mail asking why??:d

Hmm... feedback might be optional.... but for me (for example) because I dont sell much on eBay and have a low seller score.... then Paypal withholds my funds for 21 days after the buyers payment :( Either the buyer must give +ve feedback OR I have to wait 21 days to ensure no disputes etc.
Which is good for buyer protection, but even now (after the buyer left +ve feedback) Im still waiting for Paypal to shift their a$$ and release my money :( (admittedly its only been 24hrs since the feedback was left) !!
I was the same and i sold an RC car and never got feedback for it and had to wait 21 days for the money to be released:crazy:so that put me off selling again:devil:

Cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Defo ask for it. I bought something and the seller said 'when you are happy with your purchase, please leave pos feedback' I was happy and left them some pos (as I would anyway) but they never returned the compliment!!!

I asked them to leave me some, but they never did!

·
Premium Member
2,579 Posts
People who consistently avoid leaving feedback - positive or negative as the case may be, should have an automatic ban placed on their ISP for not entering into the spirit of things!

Sometimes, I think if I were in that position, I would buy something cheap off them again and slag them off by using feedback.... lol

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Why should the seller wait for feed back from the buyer to leave feed back before posting theirs. If the buyer wins and pay's for an item then their part of the transaction is complete so they should get positive feed back, if they dont pay then it is negative. Why should they risk bad feed back for reporting that the seller was less than honest with their side of the transaction.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well iam happy to say i have just received feedback from the polite message i sent yesterday:d:cool:, RESULT!!! Thanks Donald

·
Registered
59 Posts
well done donald on receiving your positive feedback you had better luck than i did i asked a buyer to leave me feeback he left me negative and said he didnt like to be harrassed to leave feedback.

·
Administrator
21,587 Posts
Just spotted this thread Don, sorry :eek:

yeah I would of emailed him (like you have) and asked politely for feedback to be left for you.

I've had to do it a couple of times both as a buyer and a seller. :crazy:

I've had a couple of instances where Ive not been left feedback, even after emailing. Its most frustrating. :steam:

Glad you got your feedback though mate. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts