Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a message off ebay stating 10 free listings:

I decided to list my 1978 Renault trafic campervan loads of info like mileage, new parts etc got to the end, fee so far £10 what happened to the free bit?:devil:

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
It might exclude ebay motors listings or possibly it's only for listings starting at 99p.
There's always a catch if it's free.

99p for a camper van anyone.:d

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,387 Posts
Just had a message off ebay stating 10 free listings:
?? that's odd ... its normally 100 free listings

I decided to list my 1978 Renault trafic campervan loads of info like mileage, new parts etc got to the end, fee so far £10 what happened to the free bit?:devil:
Like LD says the Motors section is excluded from the free listings offer. Don't forget about your final seller fees too. Advisable to put a reserve price on it too if you're starting at a low price to attract interest ..... its a binding sale whatever the final bid price is.

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daftest thing about all is I was only going to list it for sale to test the water in so far as what more do I want / be willing to spend on van?

I had intended to withdraw it before auction ended.

The reason is I am back on the Rock & Roll bed idea as when I drove to the MOT test station the seat cussions were all over the place decided that its a campervan & not a removals van part of the time.

Saved a few photos for this conversion off one I like on ebay (ford transit).:cool:

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,387 Posts
Daftest thing about all is I was only going to list it for sale to test the water .......I had intended to withdraw it before auction ended.

... I am back on the Rock & Roll bed idea......
Sometimes Eddie I think your mind is like a pendulum :d
A good guide is to look through the completed listings (just tick the box in the left hand column on the ebay page) then you can see what others have actually sold for.

R&R bed .... does that mean a whole fresh start on your interior?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts