Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can some one tell me where and gow to identify my egr valve on a laguna II 1.9 dci so i can clean it as i think i have a problem there also got a thread in laguna on this matter i not wet around ears on stripping stuff down and know my way round but this is new to me or shall i leave to experts bear in mind i am skint now i bought it

·
Registered
27 Posts
You'll find it on the intake manifold at the rear right hand side of the engine as viewed from the front, its held in place with 3 small bolts (10mm head size) and has one electrical connector, easily accessible from under the bonnet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On a similar note - anyone know where I would find the EGR valve on a 2.2dCi Espace IV ?

I understand there isn't a Haynes manual for the Espace...any diagrams knocking about online??

Cheers
Ronnie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Chris...pretty fast reply!

What's the best way to clean an EGR valve once I find it (assuming it's got the usual build up of carbon deposits) ?

Ronnie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where would I find the EGR valve on a 2001 Megane 1.9 DCI with 119000 on the clock. I'm guessing it too needs a clean.

I dont have a manual, is it straight forward enough to clean?

Cheers

Sam

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
I don't have a clue what it looks like on a 1.9, but on a 2.2
that's it. :) The picture was taken from the front passenger side of the engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts