Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres hoping helps at hand , having had problems with passenger door lock not operating electronicly or manually shelled out for new lock selonoid and all £55 ! (renault kangoo sl19cdi70) fitted new lock , now not only does it not work electronicly (yes i know spelling awful ) neither does side or back doors work electronically (drivers door still works off blip or internal electrical lock ) all doors now work manually please help any sujestions where to start ?

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I think a visit to Renault to reconfigure your system is required.

Others may offer another opinion.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you ottoman

thanks for your reply not what i hoped for but many thanks :) vehicle also fitted with slam shut lock doors which also dont function :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
is the part you fitted the right one try pluging the old one back on did you try the lock by turning the key when it had not moter on it. it may be a foult in the catch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fixed !!!

thanks ross459 +ottoman i have now cured the door lock problem thought i would just post result in case anyone has same problem , obviously i had checked the main fuse box , and the fuses under the bonnet (1 of which i had to replace) when the new lock wouldnt operate. still no joy after much head scratchin and general gropin about with no idea , finally i found another access panel , on the end of the facia accessed by opening the passenger door and removing 3 screws , in here i found 2 more fuses 1 of which was the culprit . no need for garage visit :) all smiles now .

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
thanks ross459 +ottoman i have now cured the door lock problem thought i would just post result in case anyone has same problem , obviously i had checked the main fuse box , and the fuses under the bonnet (1 of which i had to replace) when the new lock wouldnt operate. still no joy after much head scratchin and general gropin about with no idea , finally i found another access panel , on the end of the facia accessed by opening the passenger door and removing 3 screws , in here i found 2 more fuses 1 of which was the culprit . no need for garage visit :) all smiles now .

Glad you resolved the problem without an expensive visit to your dealership.

Thanks for keeping us updated as this might help other members with a similar problem

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts