Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Got a ticket for a faulty back light on my 2007 Megane Dynamique and have now until Sunday to solve it. Had it in two garages and both have concluded that it's an electrical fault in the car. Not really sure where to go from that or what this even means I can do.

The offside sidelight works as does the headlight main beam. However the dipped beam does not work. The offside brake light also works but not the tail light. Nearside lights all fine.

I got the car second hand and judging from the slightly off coloured drivers door and marks on the body I'm assuming it's been in an accident in the past.

I've done a lot of googling and found things on that the fuse box might be wet or damaged, not sure if this links the lighting issue and don't want to start messing under the bonnet if it's not going to help at all.

Hope this makes sense - found this forum on a whim whilst googling for answers and help so hopefully someone may have had similar problems and can at least advise me in the right direction!

Many thanks

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,844 Posts
is this a car an estate?
Is it petrol, diesel ,, engine size ..
Manual Automatic, split tail gate or full if an estate, all the diagrams are different..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts