Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting, thanks in advance for any useful info. I was fitting (or atleast attempting to) a parrot handsfree kit into someones 10 plate grand scenic. Using an armorauto SOT-976FB lead. After struggling to find a switched live for a while I thought I was home free, I needed to take out the glove box to fit the control box down the side of the centre console. In my attempts at doing this I made the fatal mistake of disconnecting the Parking Brake switch whilst trying to remove all the trim surrounding it. I got a 'Check Parking Brake' warning come up on the display which also caused the little spanner to light up. So I happened to have a Gunson canbus fault code reader which uses the standard connector. Sucessfully cleared everything from the display but after the car was driven about 5 miles and parked up the warning and spanner light came back on. Now the fault code reader isn't picking up any faults and I can't reset it. Also the brake now has to be manually disengaged by pressing the brake + pushing down on the switch (whereas before it used to disengage automatically when the accelerator was pressed?). Any help on this would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.