Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for some advice. I am having a problem with my passenger rear window. When you press the switch to put the window down, it goes down, but it will not go back up. If you press the switch and take the window down a little, when you press the switch to make it go back u again, it goes down even further. The only way of closing the window is to press the key fob twice, so all windows go up. I have disconnected the motor on the window to see if I could see what was going on, but when I connected it back up it wont go up at all, even with the fob. Any ideas as to what is going on would be a great help. Thank you.

·
Administrator
14,797 Posts
I reckon its your window regulator! My front drivers window wouldn't work because the regulator had got damp in it! I was able to fix it with some wd40. :d There is a thread on here bout it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi i had a problem with my front window, drivers side, the window went down and did not com up.
so i had to open it to see what was wrong and found out one of the cables was broken .
I than went to renault rip offs and got a quote for £ 140 to fix it ,
that was a bit of a shock to me and i thought of ebay and found the 3 original cables for only £ 16 it came with all accessories i need it -the next day, it was my first time experience and fixed it in 40 min
so i suggest you do the same unless you wanna pay 140 pounds for 40 min work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.