Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: electrics/engine problem

have a 1.5 dci megane 04 plate 86332 miles, with this problem it tends to lose power while driving, 2 to 4 times in about a minute about 3 times a week or every other day ,to get the power back I have to lift of the gas then put my foot on again then the power is back but this happens in all gears even on a dual carriageway at 50mph,also had it happen joining the motorway, ,Renault diagnosed throttle sensor or wire from sensor to the ecu,I had those things done and it is getting worse, the other day had a near miss with a van on a island when my kids were in the car with me it lost power and moved that slow and lack of power until I got to 3rd gear then the power came back, I think it is down to bad electrics somewhere, had the car since July 2010 and it was working fine until feb 2011 has anyone had this problem and know how to fix this, HELP!! Urgently needed before it stops and causes a accident injuring my kids, it seems like Renault do not know what is wrong with one of there cars and leaving me in danger,
:mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts