Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, now i'm starting to have problems with the door locks, i got a 2005, 55 plate megane hatch, keyless entry etc, but now im finding i can only lock the car using the boot button or the o/s rear door, both n/s and o/s front door buttons dont seem to wanna know when locking the car only... have replaced the battery in the car card itself but no change, any ideas??? Alvin

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Na, spent a bit of time spraying about abit, will have to take apart and see what the hell is going on in there :mad: any other ideas would be good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, i got the haynes manual which is cool, its like the bible, defo worth the £15!!!!! I unclipped the door panel, removed the storage bin, removed the electric window switch pack, unscrewed the pull handle on the door, then gently pulled off the door cover and hooked it up with a bit of tape to the window, released the lock barrel, disconnected the wiring from the door handle and removed the door handle itself, 1 screw is all that holds the handle 2gether and inside is the sensor which is what you need to withdraw, unfortunaltey no more forward with that, there wasn't alot of crap in there to be honest, so the button must be screwed :mad: i have some new sensors on order, gonna try 1 first, then i need to replace anothe 2 :eek::eek: they are £22.31 each from my local dealer, part number, 8200 289 793, not the cheapest part for what they are, but its so irratating with them not working..... let me know if you have any success later on, Alvin :d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts