Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi is it possible to find out if your email that you send has be received and even opened at the other side??, your help would be great cheers all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am using Outlook 2007. In that and I think in Outlook express there is the ability to select delivery reciept and read reciept, before you send the e-mail. When the person recieves and or opens it you will get a message back informing you, although this can be disabled by the recipient.
Thanks chris, it is that my friend has sent a email to a friend and is very anxious to find out if the email has been read and it was sent using BT yahoo mail

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
I can't log into my yahoo mail account (cos i view it through outlook express and i've forgotten my password :crazy:).

But like others have said, i would check 'tools' or 'options' to see if you can request a delivery/read report. Sorry can't be anymore help :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't log into my yahoo mail account (cos i view it through outlook express and i've forgotten my password :crazy:).

But like others have said, i would check 'tools' or 'options' to see if you can request a delivery/read report. Sorry can't be anymore help :eek:
Thanks sb thats great will have a we look

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
on my outlook you click on options dropdown menu, options again and there it is.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts