Independent Renault Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
More likely road camber than roundabouts. You could always try driving on the right for a few months >:)>:)

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,050 Posts
My fault on my wording, you have the same design on your car as I have on mine..
Would still be checking the rear axle bushes, .
Mine did not knock at first going over bumps,
But they Dont just go as such, slowly they sag, and then the banging starts..
Mine, only noticed when I had my tool kit out. as it sounded like an exhaust to body knock.. with the tool kit in

Now with no tool kit in to mention, as only one jack and a couple of tool boxes, no knocking, ..
But mine are well Tucked,,.
Pair sitting here somewhere, ready for me to replace, but MOT not due for another Month :grin2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
More likely road camber than roundabouts. You could always try driving on the right for a few months >:)>:)
Now there's an idea! "Sorry love ( to the wife) I've to move to France for a few months because a man on the internet said it'd be good for the tyres on my car, see you in the spring, say bye to the kids for me"

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,050 Posts
like she will agree to that, we would all try it on, even if we didn't have a problem..

Think you would find yourself sleeping in the Car :grin2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi All.

After many phone calls to Renault about my uneven tyre ware on the rear of my Grande Espace and not being listened to I have decided to join this forum as other owners of renault cars are having the same issue. I have had 2 wheel alighnment checks wich shows there is a issue that is causing my tires to become bald on the outer part of the tyre and fine from the middle to the inner part of the tyre. I have read that other peole on here are having the same issue and After speaking to MIRA who will be getting back to me with some more information I feel that we should be contacting watchdog about this.
If your front tyres where having the same issue it could be fixed by adjustment.
I am trying to get enough bodies to complain about this to make a difference for us all.

I have called and spoke to Watchdog who said that we need more people to complain about this problem.

Many thanks

Andy B :eek:
Hi andy I have the same issue with my right rear on 07 reg was low when I got changed for mot in July this year and seen the start of were here only on the same tyre
I got tould it will cost it's a fixed acxal but I not know
Andy

41 - 45 of 45 Posts