Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the new owner of an X reg. 2000 Espace Privilege Auto fitted with a Pioneer 6 disc changer (CDX-M2096 ZRN), but alas no cartridge. The 'Auditorium' handbook informs me that a replacement's reference number is 6025313991.
There is currently a cartridge for sale on an auction site from a 2001 Grand Espace Privilege Auto with the reference no. 6025313991A.
Does anyone know if this will be a compatible with my unit?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

My 2000/X-plate Espace has the 6025313991A cartridge in it so I'd be pretty confident that you could use one in yours.The 'A' part at the end of the number is of no great consequence I don't think.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that information Lagdti. It's just what I was hoping for, and so very quick.
I'm enjoying getting to know the car, my last Renault was a 16ts. A few years ago!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Managed to buy a 6025313991A cartridge from a seller who was also very helpful about the compatibility issue. It is now installed in my unit and playing perfectly.
Many thanks to all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi V6 Skye.

When I was trying to find a suitable cartridge, I also contacted an ebay seller called 'john 7436' who was offering (and is still offering) some listed as 'BMW SAAB PIONEER CD CARTRIDGE MAGAZINE JD 612 '
Although these turned out to be unsuitable for the Espace, he indicated that he would be getting some that would be.
It may be worth you contacting him through ebay by searching for the item noted above. The number is 260861442714.
I spoke to him on the phone at the time and he sounded quite helpful, but I managed to find one from another seller.
Happy hunting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts