Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heater wont blow hot air:steam: tried to bleed the ystem everything warming up fine apart from the top hose on the matrix any suggestions would be gratefully recieved

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi steve put a search in under your problem iam sure you will find plenty to read about on this. Your not the only one this has happened to i hope this helps

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
try taking the hoses off at the bulkhead then flushing through with a hose in both directions then refill with a a very strong 70/30 anti freeze mix bleed as per the haynes manual then before starting every day open the top bleed valve to expel any air top up expansion tank as nescasery this worked on mine after about aweek of regular use the heater now works fine the near neat anti freeze mixture helps flush the heater matrix through

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try taking the hoses off at the bulkhead then flushing through with a hose in both directions then refill with a a very strong 70/30 anti freeze mix bleed as per the haynes manual then before starting every day open the top bleed valve to expel any air top up expansion tank as nescasery this worked on mine after about aweek of regular use the heater now works fine the near neat anti freeze mixture helps flush the heater matrix through
away outside to give it another try after reading the sagas of other heater problems i think i might stay cold for a while

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its working!

flushed it out again through and through perseverence i now have heat will try for a few days see how it goes ,only to sort the fan speeds now.:)

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
stevie when you go to it and its been stood for a few hours pop your bonnet & lift the bleed valves BEFORE you do anything else then check your levels you will find it gets better and better mate good luck ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts