Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My auto levelling of Xenon headlights on my Grande Espace 2,0T -2004 have stopped working and I have a extra level sensor lying at home. But I can't find where these are located on the car!:crazy:

Quite urgent matter for me, would need this help within 2 hours...

Will really appreciate your help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't know what have happend now but here it goes:

The left light goes down every time the car is driving on bumpy road, or not even that, just ordinar gas/brake makes it goes black. I assume it has something to do with the level sensors?

I have even switched light bulbs, and the same, still the left that get this error (now with the other bulb!). I have have even switched the Hella xenon main "thing" (do not know the name of it it english, but you know the high voltage silver "adapter" that is derectly connected with the bulb) - and result is the same, still the left side.

What is wrong then?

Please help!

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Don't know what have happend now but here it goes:

The left light goes down every time the car is driving on bumpy road, or not even that, just ordinar gas/brake makes it goes black. I assume it has something to do with the level sensors?

I have even switched light bulbs, and the same, still the left that get this error (now with the other bulb!). I have have even switched the Hella xenon main "thing" (do not know the name of it it english, but you know the high voltage silver "adapter" that is derectly connected with the bulb) - and result is the same, still the left side.

What is wrong then?

Please help!
The levelling sensor would only drive the motors to adjust the headlights, not turn the bulbs on and off.
Sounds like basic wiring is causing the issue; check the wires in that area, and then the fuses. Clean the fuses and the fuse holder so that vibration will not cause the connection to break.

Hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.