Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the lights on my 1992 espace tdi have an intermitant fault were they some times will not switch on usualy this is solved by giving the fusebox agood hard thump. because of this i suspect it is a faulty relay! only problem is which one is the headlight relay ?.there are four on the fuse board a large blue one at the bottom then a grey one i know to be the indicators then two small black ones also there are two loose ones dangling to the left of the fuse box i know one of these is for the elecrtic windows can anybody help with this please ?

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi i know yous is older than mine but my fuse box lid tells me whats what if have the car running with the lights on and just pull them one by one till the lights go off and hay you have found the little buger i hope this helps

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probem at the moment is they wont come on at all now and yes ive checked the fuses before anyone asks ! so that wont work thanks anyway donald

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seem to have found it now it was the top right conector block into the fuse box gave it a push and a wiggle hey presto let there be light ! will take it out tommorow and clean it phew thought this was about to get expensive !!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
seem to have found it now it was the top right conector block into the fuse box gave it a push and a wiggle hey presto let there be light ! will take it out tommorow and clean it phew thought this was about to get expensive !!!!!
Good for you:d :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts