Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Right pretty sure resistor pack has curled its toes up now the question is where is it on my espace someone please tell me half the dash dont have to come out

I have moved this post to electronics & renamed it Espace resister pack

Regards

ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi yes its in the lower depths of the dash and you will have to gain access from the top just start to take off bit by bit i think it on the drivers side???i hope this helps Donald

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Hello chas1, the Espace II resistor pack is in the engine bay (sorry Donald its the Espace III that is in the dash) behind the firewall sound deadening, you can change it without stripping the heater motor etc out but you need to be a contortionist to do it .... do a search for heater, blower and resistor pack, I have posted several items about this ... also if you dont find it try searching for my posts as well.

If you did searches before check your spelling its RESISTOR not resister. (school teacher off :rolleyes: )

Hope it helps :)

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Its ok ... I'll forgive you all .... going on holiday so feeling chilled .....

chas1 ... full marks for your spelling, hope you get it sorted ... its really not that difficult, its just a pain ... also check the heavy fuses under the air filter housing ... they might be causing the problem, worth checking first .. check the posts.

:d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts