Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, and best wishes to eclinton on the seat swapping. I want to buy two more seats for my Grand Espace, but crash victims are few and far between here, so does anyone know what they would cost in UK? My model has the seatbelt built into the seat, and they fit on the sliding rail system. Wished I was in eclinton's area so I could make him and offer for his:steam:

Does anyone have an idea what new ones cost from a dealer, or is it better to source a 'scrapper'?

thanks in advance
Graham, Czech Republic (berushka)
p.s. if you are interested, berushka means ladybird, and I chose it after the colour scheme of my other car, a reddish Skoda. just thought you might like to know:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi they are very expensive from the dealer i would try and source them at a breakers yard or on Ebay my friend cheers Doand

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the seats from a breakers yard in Northern Ireland. Not sure of the model but it had a top class interior full leather, airbags the works. I paid £50 for the back seats (the ones on the rails) £50 for the drivers seat (because the air bad had blown) and £100 for the passenger side. I re-stitched the driver’s side and disconnected the air bag on the passenger side. I’m happy with them and I don’t think it was over priced… :eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Eclinton. I was quoted over £500 just for two rear seats!:steam: :) so you got a bargain.:) Trying Ebay, but not many scrapyards around here, might have better luck in Poland, if they have ebay there:confused: wished I had opted for the extra pack, including rear seats and window blinds for £600, but with a £1500 sunroof, top-spec stereo system and bluetooth handsfree, there is a limit sometimes!

Hapy that you are satisfied. Good Luck.
Graham

1 - 4 of 4 Posts