441 - 452 of 452 Posts

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,167 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
And this..

Startling, incontrovertible proof that all Remainers are Nazi sympathisers: how EU supporters are helping to preserve Hitler’s dream

Plaid the party of wales who would rather be controlled by Brussels than Westminster.. stick the lot of them against a wall thats what should happen to traitors who deny us the right to control our own destiny..

This from Vernon Coleman, everybody's favourite swivel-eyed loon.:laugh:

Forgotten to take our pills again, have we?

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,167 Posts
Fairly sure I don't need any, because I'm not dishing out insults such as "traitor" and Nazi" to people who disagree with me, nor following the thread.

Deluded..where did I personally call YOU a Nazi or traitor..:idunno: my posts are my personal opinion of what has happened and why we need to leave and why I voted out..if they offend you then block my posts..its as simple as that..:smile2:

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,264 Posts
I've read half the article and it seems credible enough to me. Might the same thing have been said of everyone who has ever owned a VW Beetle too? :wink2:
Apart from voting for MEP's who are just another layer of bureauocrats without much sway and our own parliament we have no electable rights on the decisions of the EU leaders at the top level. To me their power is akin to Hitlers dictat. That is why I am in favour of Brexit :|.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,264 Posts
Even without the issue of Brexit the EU is destined to fail anyway .... its more of a question of when and how it will ultimately fall apart (ie politically, economically or war). May not be in our lifetime but in future generations.
History has shown us over and over again a great many civilizations the world over that have left their footprint for us to wonder over but are no more.
One day we may be shouting "The EU is dead .... Long Live Elon Musk and his Space X Solar System Alliance" :grin2:

441 - 452 of 452 Posts