Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of permanently exporting my 2006 Laguna GT Sport Tourer to France but before I'm going to be able to get the "rapport de controle technique" (the French equivalent of the MOT) I will need to adjust the headlamps to dip to the opposite side..

Is it possible to have the existing units adjusted or do I have to go down the route of obtaining LHD units from France and having them fitted ?

The headlamps fitted to the car are the standard ones that were fitted to the Laguna GT

Any help/advice would be much appreciated

P

·
0 Posts
You'll need to get the headlamp units from a LHD car, there are usually a few on ebay.fr :)

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
From what I know you will need to replace the complete headlight units for the French MOT as the lights have no adjustment.

Are the lights standard projector lamps or Xenons?:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Noel,

As the Laguna is the GT, it has the Xenons fitted as standard.

Had a real stroke of luck though.....spotted a seller on Ebay who had just brought his 06 Laguna back from Germany and re-converted back to RHD Xenons...so was selling the LHD ones. Managed to get the pair off him for less than a 1/4 of the price of buying 1 new lamp from Renault UK !! Result !!

Looks like the project to export the car to France is back on again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts