Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say hello, part exed me 80k Yamaha Fjr1300 for an 03 Grand Espace @ 5k ago and untill today been very pleased with it. Had an old Galaxy before that and to compare I like the Espace better, bit newer but comfort and staility are 1st rate imho. Need both seats out of the back to use luggage space effieceintly on the Easpace though.

Hello and hows things round here?...:driving:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Dave,
Heather, ... I replaced it with the same again, one I sold had 80k on it and one I bought has 12k on it, do lots of miles and am a keen rally goer.

Talking of goers, my espace isnt :(. Dropped it at garage today and got told by renault mech its looking like auto electrician job.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not like car rallying, more of pitch tent, find beer, find pals, find dancing feet, fall over play "find me tent"...wake up and do it again.

lol:d

·
Administrator
13,234 Posts
Ha ha ha :d Hmmm I think I've played that game!! lol The "find tent" bit can be Interesting!! lol I have a friend and she use to photograph the bike rallies and she often found that the back of her landrover was a very comfortable place to sleep! :d

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh now thats cheating, back of a car. 1st rally this year was January, -11 and rode over cumbrian road that was closed due to snow. Boy the beer was good that night, lol

·
Administrator
13,234 Posts
I bet ya it was!! How many layers did you need to wear that day?? :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts