Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I though i would share this with you if you haven't already seen it?a list of all the F1 drivers and there road cars,

From Jenson's lavish collection of:

McLaren MP4-12C, Nissan GT-R, Bugatti Veyron, Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG, Mercedes CLK DTM AMG, Ferrari Enzo, Audi RS6 Avant, BMW M5, Ferrari F430 Spider, Ferrari 360, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ford GT, Porsche Carrera GT:eek::cool:

To Robert Kubica's Renault Laguna Coupé:d or even Jaime Alguersuari,SEAT Leon Cupra R:d

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/24032011/36/f1-stars-road-cars-0.html

Cheers Don

P

·
0 Posts
Alonso's gone up a bit in the world.....when he was at Renault the first time he had a 1.9 Megane :d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alonso's gone up a bit in the world.....when he was at Renault the first time he had a 1.9 Megane :d
Thats one i can lmfao at:d iam not looking to down the Megane or members on here but i can't understand for the life of me why with the money there on he would drive a Megane?i take it some drivers don't get off spending money on lavish cars but they could at least try and make an effort:devil:

P

·
0 Posts
That list might be a bit out of date tho

Poor Kubica isn't driving anything at the moment .... and there are a number of Lotus Evora's on the roads around Enstone now

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That list might be a bit out of date tho

Poor Kubica isn't driving anything at the moment .... and there are a number of Lotus Evora's on the roads around Enstone now
Good old Yahoo eh:rolleyes:i would say there list of cars would change pretty regularly:devil:

I would think driving his Couple would the last thing on his mind...times as healer though,ive been there done that so i no what its like:crazy:

Cheers Don

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I guess it's the case that when you can drive an F1 car any road car isn't going to come close to it.I remember God being on Top Gear and saying that his everyday car was a Fiat Croma (courtesy of his employers back then).He also had a few toys though.:d

Turning it slightly around,there are many bike racers that don't ride bikes on the road or even hold a current licence to do so......they say it's too dangerous!.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts