• Man United

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 30.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I love watching the final but i am elsewhere for it this year.........i am being a bridesmade for my brother

Anyway. I vote for Chelsea, just for fun!

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
as i am not biased,i hope chelsea whoop there a$ses.;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fan of neither but being north of the border you have to lean towards Sir Alex, and hope he'll look after the national team when he's bored with Man U.

That aside, they are on form at the moment, close thing and maybe a little bad tempered. He knows how to get a team to peak at the right time and I think he's bringing on another young side to do great things. The Chelsea thing was about more money than anyone which really rankles, I know there's more to it than that but it helps.

:)

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
I saw that they were given yet another 4 minutes extra time today, but at least they were unable to take advantage of it , it seems to me that every time united are drawing or losing they get 4 minutes to try to make the difference. Hope they lose

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
I saw that they were given yet another 4 minutes extra time today, but at least they were unable to take advantage of it , it seems to me that every time united are drawing or losing they get 4 minutes to try to make the difference. Hope they lose
i'll bet the referee will be wearing 2 shirts,a red one under his own.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
not many benny....bit like trying to get a penalty against Liverpool at Anfield a couple of years ago:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
off to the pub,to watch an unbiased one way FA cup final,no doubt the ref will have put his bung into an off shore bank account.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts