Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i guess this is my last post on the renault forums, as i've just traded my renault scenic in for a shiny new Skoda Octavia (which is an awesome vehicle by the way, can't recommend them enough)

I won't be spending my hard earned on a renault ever again, and i may extend that to anything French. as the saying goes, if you want cheese or wine go to France, if you want a car go to Germany (or the Volkswagen owned Czech company in my case)

i'd like to pass on my thanks to many people on here, as the support i've received with the significant list of faults i had on my scenic over the last 4 years has been second to none, and no doubt its saved me plenty of money as i've been able to do a lot of the repair work myself with the guides on here from the people who've been through the same faults and issues with their cars.

i've signed up to a skoda forum, but i don't expect to be needing it a fraction as much as i've used this place :d

happy motoring, and enjoy your renaults more than i ever did. cheers.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Good luck with the Skoda,and even if you don't own a Renault you'll still be more than welcome to visit here.:)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Taxi !!

Sorry ... that's a running joke with my neighbour :eek:

He's had them for years - currently on a Superb & his wife has a Fabia - and I have to admit they seem ok.

Good luck with the car :d

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
I agree with Lagdti as you will surely be missed , Looseing a good member is like a family member leaving home and never coming back .

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
you don't need to go. i hav'nt had a 200sx for nearly 3 years now but i'm still a very active member on the sx owners club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts