Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Have to agree otto i hope this is Scotland back on form just like the older days:) :) As i said McCleish is the man for the job Rangers were took quick to chase the man

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lads done well what with the number of call offs, A ground that has being a bit of a bogey for Scotland in the past but well put to rest now eh.

We take each game as it comes, We support them good or bad, happy or sad it's our National team.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
BRING IT F**KIN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
A hard fought result particularly in the 2nd half. If memory serves, Scotland drew the last couple of times ye played the Faroes away. Well done.
If ye can stay in the shakeup until the last game, you never know what might happen against Italy:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
A hard fought result particularly in the 2nd half. If memory serves, Scotland drew the last couple of times ye played the Faroes away. Well done.
If ye can stay in the shakeup until the last game, you never know what might happen against Italy:)
Hi completely right if we can stay where we are till the Italy game i think we will be there happy days:) :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We need a result to favour us from some of the other games, We Scots never give up.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts