Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just wondered, did you ever solve this problem, as our diagnostics are coming up with the same code (same model car) & we can't find what the code is for

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hi, just wondered, did you ever solve this problem, as our diagnostics are coming up with the same code (same model car) & we can't find what the code is for
Renault fault codes start with DF. What fault reader is being used? What are the symptoms?

Ian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, the fault reader is a snap on ethos. We've only just got the car, & before that, it had been sitting up for about 18 months - 2 yrs. When we first got it, there was no problem, then it went into 'limp mode'. A friend of ours diagnosed it, & the above code is the one it came up with! Not really much to go on, I know. The only other things we did, were replace all 4 tyres, front spring, & both front anti roll bar drop links. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

L

·
0 Posts
All I can find:

Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve B Circuit Malfunction

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hi, the fault reader is a snap on ethos. We've only just got the car, & before that, it had been sitting up for about 18 months - 2 yrs. When we first got it, there was no problem, then it went into 'limp mode'. A friend of ours diagnosed it, & the above code is the one it came up with! Not really much to go on, I know. The only other things we did, were replace all 4 tyres, front spring, & both front anti roll bar drop links. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Just fixed a similar issue on my IDE ...

IDE Fuel Pressure Fault

Could be the same problem.

It really needs to be put on a Renault Clip to properly diagnose it. Don't just rely on the fault codes - the real time sensor values are more informative.

Ian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts