Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fault Fuel Injection Light, Laguna 2 56. Ok been running with this a couple of weeks. I start the car, the big window on spedo goes though its diagnostic thing and the light comes on. If I dont let it tick over and go above 1000revs the light does not come on. It only comes on at 800revs. If I get started on a journey with the light off then come to some traffic lights or a junction where i have to stop the light comes on. of corse it always goes in to limp mode once the light is on. I can do a long journey with the light off, by either restarting the car and not letting it drop to 800 revs or if the light is on, by doing the 5 times stop button then a bump start.
Yesterday I cleaned the egr valve. There was not much to clean and it is working - light still on. I have checked for loose connections on the things like air flow sensors.
Is there a sequence in which to check these things?
Has anyone had same similar and solved?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok This only comes on at 800rpm if i dont allow it to drop to that it is off. could it be some tick over sensor?
Once the light has come on though it stays on till i restart the car.
Anyone any ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.