Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Faq

Became a member and logged in did not know where to start so tried FAQ and there was the answer to my question, how to get the climate control lights illuminate at night. The Renault dealer had quoted "New unit mate about $1500" so a slab of beers to my daughters boyfriend, your instructions and away they work. As the Laguna is a bit of an orphan over here I bought another even cheaper than mine, newer, lower K's which I have just given to my wife. Since 1969 I have know owned six and the best a Cordini R8, I wish I had never sold it.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
many thanks - took the initiale's climate unit apart over the weekend - 15 minutes later i have a fully illuminated display.

very easy-to-follow guide and helpful - thank you once again!

most of the ph1 lag2's i viewed had a broken display - would suggest it to be a common fault to cars of 4-6 years old????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great tip.
This was so easy and a long with reconnecting the the blue wires that join the two boards my aircon is working fine.

Priced up replacement unit £520!!! :mad:

·
Registered
20 Posts
black smoke cured

many thanks to all those who replyed to my thread.i have sorted it out it was the intercooler.i would also like to say how greatfull i am that i found this forum.and to the people who take there time to anawer the questions.with out you we would be paying through the nose keep up the work and to everyone at renaultforums
:d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts