Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:i just bought a scenic II and the horn does not work,have tried the fuse but it still dont work also my underseat cd player wont work and 1 last thing does all fuses need to in the little sockets or whatever they are called or is it just specific fuses.thanks any help apprieciated

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Sheila,

Welome to the forum, I don;t know your car specifically but would be surprised if they are related. Most common problem with the horn is likely to be the horn itself. You really need a multimeter on the wires going to the horn & then have somebody press horn to see if you have power. Once that's determined you will know where to start looking.

Under seat CD player, when you say it doesn't work, in what way does it not work. Can you get the tray out? If you can & you put in CD's & push the tray back in can you hear any motors? Or do you mean you just cannot get it to play & change CD's?

Fuses confuses sorry, not quite sure what you mean, if you mean not every fuse holder has a fuse then that 'could' be right different models will have different amount of fses depending on what they have fitted.

Hope that may help you, but not sure it will.

Alan..

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
when i put the cds in it just says cd check....but nothing else happens.....
Which means the actual CD player & changer are working or at least talking to each other. It therefore hopefully something simple, are you putting the CD's in the right way up? Or major the reader head of the changer is foobard.

Alan...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts