Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my megane i seem to have had a few electrical problems. It has been checked using diagnostic equipment and no major problems were found but few were found:
boot light stayed on, draining battery - the bulb was taken out, this solved the issue.
Now it seems the back two small electric windows dont open, the motor works sometimes then quickly comes to a halt. My sunroof wont open now (maybe its cos the panel was taken out to fix the leaking roof under the aerial)
The temperature reading does not show now and when it does it shows very high temp (maybe its cos the outside temp sensor on wing mirror is broken). The actual central lcd panel where the clock and temp is displayed flickers quiet a lot now.

Also a more general question. If you had a complete engine replacement in your car which say had a mileage of less than half of the old engine, then would it be a good idea or not to mention this when selling the car? ok so its not the original engine but its the same type but has far less mileage meaning it would last longer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can anyone help me! My electric mirrors have failed and I can't find the fuses or the relays. If anyone can think of anything else please let me know:eek:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
hi if its the meg 2 try in the glove box far left under the plastic cover

1 - 3 of 3 Posts