Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering i ent really one for washing my car i didnt do that bad a job really. But at least its cleaner than at the Fast Show. lol Only got pics from my phone at the mo sorry.

Pick at the Fast Show

My engine

My Subs

Im lowering the front later 2day.

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Puts mine to shame!

Great job, the car's looking very good indeed!

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Yay!Fiat power.....:)

I do like your Megane,you should be very pleased with yourself.:d

·
Registered
72 Posts
who does lol
Just keep out of my way, then, Deano, I don't want to be hit by an uninsured driver, which is what you will be if your insurers want a loophole to wriggle through.

Believe me, I work in personal finance, and my company has a general insurance (ie motor and household) department.

I have every sympathy with the cost of insurance for younger drivers but there is a reason for it being expensive - it's high risk.

OK, I'm from the older generation (silly old f*rt if you must), but we must all share the same roads.

Sorry, rant over, but my daughter's car was written off by a heavily modified R5 turbo lookalike which at the end of the day was uninsured in similar circumstances.

By the way, the Clio is my wife's, I drive a chipped and "breathed upon" Rover 75 good for about 130mph in the right circumstances - details of which my insurers do know about - and also a bike engined kitcar, (sequential gearchange, rev redline at 9500rpm etc), so I'm not averse to speed, or to having a non-standard car.

Malcolm

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Looks good mate, all very nice & shiny.

I cleaned my windows today as I spotted a bit of a smudge on one of the rear door glasses ..... it's their first clean since last September :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good - but what did the insurers add on for the mods - you have told them haven't you..............
Yes mate they know every last detail mate. Its insured like for like and garenteed value.
Heres a quick pic of my install that im rebuilding. Not to everyones taste i know but it will be a show car so.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts