Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
marc i work for a major parts supplier, the prob u may have sounds like the air mass meter, sounds strange that the glow lite on as when probs arrive the engine management lite comes on, the lack of power sound like this fault as going on vw/audi's the suffer terribly. u can test the pump in the tank by pulling the pipe off and turn turn the engine over. hold a container over the pipe as will prob gush out. te other thing would be to check the all the fuses r ok. alternatively most garages charge 50-70 qiud for a diagnostic check, but not always spot-on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
was wondering if anyone has heard of or had a problem with the megane convertible hood not opening or closing, as have power in all the rite places, everything works but hood will not open or close when the button is pushed, it just beeps to tell u somethings wrg. been to renault even they cant work it out. they want car for 3 days and know way i can afford that bill. im desperate anyone got any ideas?????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the forum. I think there has been posts regarding the hydraulics on the roof and they sometimes need the sensors reset as thsy get out of sync. Have you tried a forum search?
. have replaced sensor on hood renualt dealer friend dont seem to have an answer, they want the car for 3 days to find fault but they r baffled, will cost me a dearly, more than the car did, how do i check the forum as only just joined??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts