1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crazy: hi purchased a clio campus sport 3dr
this car has no rear speakers looking to fit some
but when i took off the grills there was no wires
have took out the head unit and the speaker connector has all 8 wires coming out so must be wiring some where
but if not i can cut and join but need to no which wires are for the rear speakers left right etc please help
thanx:) :)

·
Super Moderator
43,291 Posts
Have you looked behind the panels either side of the boot area or under the rear seat - spare cables or connections could be their - if you find any let me know and I may be able to find out the relevant cable colours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have the 06 clio campus, i dnt no if the seats go all the way forward. but i will try again. where else? side pannels of the boot?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have looked under the seats and found nothing. an i dnt no how to remove boot side pannels. but i will find out thanks for the help.
:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Having the Same problem mate, me and my brother both have same car as yours but as i bought a new head unit i wired my rear speakers from the head unit all the way around to the boot, did not occur to me that there might be wiring left for rear speakers, will look into it as my brother now wants rear speakers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts