Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any members have children that are collecting the Shoot Out football cards or the Premier League stickers?

My son has a box full of swaps,and only needs 30 odd cards to fill the Shoot Out album.He also has a load of swaps for the sticker album....

If there are any stickers or cards that people need,post your wants here and well see if we can swap them!

Thanks,

Lagdti on behalf of Lag jnr:):):)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to bump this to the top....

Lag jnr only needs 9 cards and he's finished the 'Shoot Out' book,and we have around 500 swaps(I'm not joking!).Anyone who wants anything in particular,post it below and we'll sort something out.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
my grandson collected the yu-gi-oh cards,we completed his set by buying specific cards on ebay....you could also sell your swaps:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi lag got lots of Scots Premier League ones but no English ones i had to send away in the end to finish the young lads book it was costing me a small fortune he know has a rover biscuit tin full of doubles:( :crazy:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I decided to buy the 9 remaining cards my son needed from ebay,but this morning I had an email saying that the chap who was selling them has already sold one of the cards we needed!.He's refunded some of the money,but it means that we still need one card!.....And to top it all off,they've just released 72 extra update cards for the album........Here we go again!:crazy:

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
you might be in luck here lag,my 9yr old has loads of shoot outs cards for swaps(prob about the same amount as you)not sure wot he needs to complete the book,but let me know what your lad needs,and ill see if mines got them and we can sort something out.
the things do my head in,although they only 35pence a pack,we have to go in every shop we see to get them,only to find hes already got them

nigel

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one Nigel!:)

We only need Claude Davis from Sheffield United,and the bl00dy books finished..........apart from the 72 update cards that the ba5tards have just released!:crazy:

Any cards your son needs,just post them here and I'll go through the 10,000 we have here and tell you if we have them or not!

Thanks for getting back me,I was beginning to think I was alone in Shoot Out card hell!:)

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
definatly not alone lag.he got the 72 card upate too plus westlemania cards and uefa champion leagues.cant stand footie myself,so i dont know where he gets it from.

will have a look for that card,but i must warn it make take a while

1 - 9 of 9 Posts