Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
A Saltire Donald mmm, Covered your pink wiper covers too . :p

Regards

Ottoman
:moonie: :moonie: :moonie: You have to admit it does not look as good as the queens colours but i do love the flag.I have one that size in the house but never used it as the Union Flag looked better i think iam going to put it on Ebay.

Heres one for the English members there will be one of them flying at Downing St when Gorden gets in and you will all be under Scottish rule:d :d :d .

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you have a Saltire hanging from your mirror tho, The Saltire I put on would look more even if it was sized better more to scale than I have done.

Come May there will be huge changes in Scotland ... Which will have a huge effect on Westminster.....

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I see you have a Saltire hanging from your mirror tho, The Saltire I put on would look more even if it was sized better more to scale than I have done.

Come May there will be huge changes in Scotland ... Which will have a huge effect on Westminster.....

Regards

Ottoman
Yep your right there big big changes

Oh there not pink there red

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh your my friend again:d they have been in the sun to long thats whats wrong they have a little tingh if pink but very little Fu** it there coming off

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They look Pink against the red of the Union Flag Donald

Regards

Ottoman
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts