Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Lets hope not, or they will loose one fan at least! ;)

Im sure the BBC have the contract for at least the next 5 years though. :)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you Dave I have seen nothing during the last few seasons to warrant the expense. One thing the BBC only have the rights up to the end of 2013.

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
I must have misheard the presenter then at the last race as he mentioned it then - Wonder why that was... seemed odd to me at the time.

I suppose if it means Bernie gets more money, then he'll give the contract to him - you know Bernie and money ! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
We told Sky to stuff their over-priced guff a year ago,but if F1 was only available on there then I would have to seriously consider going back to them.

At the moment,if Eurosport was available on the BT-thingy we have now then I wouldn't miss Sky at all,it's the only channel that shows the British and World Superbikes live and their MotoGP coverage is much better than the BBC's,but apart from that it's over-priced,over-repeated garbage.Oh,and I do miss laughing at Wheeler Dealers........:d

D

·
0 Posts
we've never had sky although the kids beg and nag but I just don't fancy giving rupert any of my hard earned cash

1 - 7 of 7 Posts