Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
I've five renault standard steel wheels fitted with 175/65 R14 tyres, plus four renault wheel trims.
Two tyres are very good condition with around 6mm of tread, two have 4mm, one has 3mm. The ''spare'' has some cracking but nothing serious, one has a small crack on the inner but passed the MOT:confused: All stones have been removed and the wheels cleaned as i listed these on ebay starting @ £20 with no bids :(.
The wheels trims are in general good condition.
The missus is giving me earache saying the property looks like a breakers yard so they have to go.
Obviously i cannot take these down the post office so you must collect from the SY22 area.
No offers, do not haggle, no refunds! :d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These have now been SOLD!

The village idiot insisted on giving me £20 although i kept refusing his money.

He's not sure if they will fit his clapped out citroen, :think:

:rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had to deliver them to his house as the wife has banned him from coming anywhere near the property.
When i sold my old R19D i had a few gallons of diesel in a outbuliding, proper legal stuff from the garage mind.
I asked if he wanted to buy it a few pence cheaper than the forecourt and he accepted the offer.
I left him on the drive with a 20 litre jerrycan filling his vehicle up, how hard could it be?, what could go wrong?
After getting his change from the house the mrs said if one drop of diesel is on the drive heads will roll, she knew him well.
There he was outside staring up at a crow, the tank on his car was full and diesel pouring over his shoes and all over the drive:eek:.
The wife never swears but this time it was an exception:d

·
Stockport Platinum
1,181 Posts
Sounds to me that this guy isn't safe to be let out unless he is accompanied with a responsible adult lol :crazy: and i hope your ear drums have recovered from your wife's swearing and what area did you say he was living in as i don't fancy being on the roads while hes driving around :eek: . Ian

·
Inveterate Bodger
484 Posts
At least it was clean diesel not used engine oil! Your ass would have been grass if you'd pulled some of my previous messy antics, if she's that upset about diesel. (She a biker? I can understand in that case. Otherwise, it does eventually wash out with the rain as it's lighter than water...)

I nearly put some leftover VW centre-cap bling stickers on my Astra, but never got the energy up to do it. Seeing as I'll now have some Sport Alize badges going wanting (unless I shuck them on), I could try and mince up the incoming clio with such a mixture?

Maybe go to halfords and pick up some of their Ford-font letters too... a "G", an "H", an "I" and an "A"...

BTW I was hoping and praying when reading the first page of this thread that you'd say he had an AX or a Saxo and had to buy some adaptors...!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.