Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi well the Scottish man Allen McNish will start the Audi in the morning in second along side his co drivers i was watching it on TV today and it is some car all the same i hope he does well and wins, i believe he won last year i think but i would not put money on it

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hopefully Peugeot can give Audi a bit of a fight this year.The new breed of Diesel engined sports car are amazing pieces of kit,and they have a knock on effect to the cars we will be driving in the near future.

Heres to a safe and entertaining race.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully Peugeot can give Audi a bit of a fight this year.The new breed of Diesel engined sports car are amazing pieces of kit,and they have a knock on effect to the cars we will be driving in the near future.

Heres to a safe and entertaining race.:)
Very true Lag i used to know a boy in N Ireland how once used a deisel about 5 years back to do well in all stages you would never of thought a deisel rallying but hay it was well up there with most cars,iam not a deisel man at all but they have came on leaps and bounds in the last few years

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I might get to go to Le Mans next year.......our boss has said that he wants to take his E-type there when it's finished(which should be later this year).I'll be driving our recovery truck behind him picking up all the bits that fall off on the journey accross France!:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might get to go to Le Mans next year.......our boss has said that he wants to take his E-type there when it's finished(which should be later this year).I'll be driving our recovery truck behind him picking up all the bits that fall off on the journey accross France!:)
You lucky sod i would love to go on saying that iam thinking of going to Cataluna for the rally next year booking a flight and worry about the rest once iam there,There is not many good E-types on the road that have been well looked after so good luck on the way

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Stop with the Le Mans talk please!!!!! :(

Was going again this year, but as my new daughter is only 1 week old, thought it best to stay home ;) About 12 mates have gone again though.... 1 phoned me during the week to let me know he had a spare ticket/seat in the car if I was interested!! (Bloody Sod!!)

Donald....... Audi did win AGAIN last year! Their cars are amazing! So quiet compared to the other cars you hardly notice them drive past!!

Will be watching as much as I can on the tv, have already dug my tent out ready to pitch in front of the telly to try and get that authentic Le Mans feel :rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stop with the Le Mans talk please!!!!! :(

Was going again this year, but as my new daughter is only 1 week old, thought it best to stay home ;) About 12 mates have gone again though.... 1 phoned me during the week to let me know he had a spare ticket/seat in the car if I was interested!! (Bloody Sod!!)

Donald....... Audi did win AGAIN last year! Their cars are amazing! So quiet compared to the other cars you hardly notice them drive past!!

Will be watching as much as I can on the tv, have already dug my tent out ready to pitch in front of the telly to try and get that authentic Le Mans feel :rofl:
God well theres always next time yes get the la mans feeling:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:What i seen of it today it is some car that Audi i would like a wee drive about my streets with it:) Oh just dreaming i wish:) hope it come true

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Get your Missus to aim a hose pipe over the tent all night and you won't know the difference!:d

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Get your Missus to aim a hose pipe over the tent all night and you won't know the difference!:d
:moonie: :rofl:

I've been lucky! The last 2 years I've been, we've had glorious weather :p Sat by the start line last year in 40+ degrees, with no shade waiting for the start :cool:

Saw the atrocious weather on the telly yesterday and am glad I'm not there in me little tent :crazy: :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts