Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum iam not sure but i think someone help you soon, a guess is no but it might all the best Donald

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I'm not 100% sure,but I would have thought with a slight bit of modification,the phase 1 bumper should fit.

If your getting rid of your phase 2 bumper,let me know.I might be interested in buying it,or the plastic cover for the towing eye hole at least.:).My bumper has the cover missing and a few scratches on one corner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not 100% sure,but I would have thought with a slight bit of modification,the phase 1 bumper should fit.

If your getting rid of your phase 2 bumper,let me know.I might be interested in buying it,or the plastic cover for the towing eye hole at least.:).My bumper has the cover missing and a few scratches on one corner.
Hello mate when i brought the car last mounth the front bumper has a nasty bash on the o/s that has cracked it and smashed the fog light right up and could not get a phase 2 bumper cheap but i got a bran new phase 1 bumper for £30 so if all goes well and i make it fit i would be happy to send you the tow eye cover thing as thats still on and in good contition.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi shauny thats a fine gesture you have made to Lagdti about sending him that part,Lagdti did the same for me and got a problem fixed,cheers all the best Donald

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i will keep in touch i hope it will fit i think it will it wouldbe nice to know for sure. ive been a car mechanic for 17 years but body work is out of my field of expertise. i have the new bumper down a mates body shop getting painted so i realy hope it fits:crazy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts